Overnight stay reservation with tent
In this tourist season, hindered by the health emergency from Covid-19, the frequentation of the Park is promoted possibly with daily itineraries and avoiding too demanding paths.
All the Park bivouacs remain closed as it is physically impossible to manage the sanitation of premises and services aimed at ensuring the health and safety of everyone.
The overnight stay with a tent in the park is allowed in compliance with the Regulation, and with the following rules
- In general, tent can be assembled after 5.00 pm and dismantled by 9.00 am of the following day.
- The tent assembly, for overnight stays only, is allowed in the free spaces of the bivouacs in the park.
- The surveillance and the application of these rules are carried out by the Carabinieri Department of the Val Grande Park
- Planning and reservation of overnight stays are required in the municipalities of In la Piana, Mottac alp, Pian di Bot and Vald alp, in the areas indicated therein for the purpose.
- Overnight reservations can be made from this page, and have a management function for the areas allowed and not of exclusive rights