Using the bivouacs at the end of the health emergency
( Vogogna, 03 May 2022 )
With the end of the health emergency, the bivouacs managed by the Park Authority are now fully usable again.
However, we point out that:
- The toilet next to the Scaredi bivouac is closed,
- The toilet in the Colma di Premosello bivouac should not be used, due to lack of water,
- All the bivouacs located beyond the tree limit have been supplied with wood, except for the Ragozzale one,
- The unmanaged refuge of Pian Vadà and the Straolgio bivouac remain closed for technical reasons,
- Due to the lack of rainfall, some sources may be dry.
To avoid gatherings, we recommend you to bring a tent, to be set up at sunset and taken down at dawn, that can be used if the bivouac is already full occupied.
view from Mottac